- Resync your Google Drive to Clio Manage
- Clio Manage
- An update was released that will require you to resync your Google Drive account to Clio Manage in order to continue syncing your documents.
- Note that the Primary Subscriber is the only user authorized to perform this connection.
How to Resync your Google Drive account to Clio Manage:
- Navigate to Settings > Documents > Document Sources
- Click “Configure Google Drive” beneath the Google Drive icon
- Click the green “Reauthorize Clio” button
- Log in to your Google account
- Select which Google syncs you would like to apply
- Click the green “Update Google Access” button