- Can I Drag and Drop Documents From My Desktop into Clio Manage?
- Can I Drag and Drop Files From My Desktop into Clio Manage?
- Can I Drag and Drop Folders From My Computer into Clio Manage?
- Can I Drag and Drop Documents From My Laptop into Clio Manage?
- Clio Manage
- To Learn How To Upload Documents on Clio Manage, click here
- To Learn About Clio Launcher, click here
Yes, you can use the drag and drop function on Clio Manage Documents in the following web browsers only: Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
This is due to the fact that the default behaviour when you drag a file over a browser window is to open the file. Clio Manage can override this behaviour when you drag-and-drop documents to upload into the Clio Documents section for Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
The new enhancements made to Clio Documents page does require you to drag the document between the title bars displayed in the red box below.