- Change working days on Firm Dashboard
- How do I adjust metrics for part-time user for the Firm Dashboard
- Skewed utilization metrics in the Firm Dashboard
- How Do I Adjust Working Days on the Firm Dashboard?
- What is the formula to adjust working days for part-time Employees?
- Clio Manage
A timekeeper's contributions to the firm's available working hours can be set by adjusting their "working days" setting as outlined in here.
The formula to calculate working days based on hours is:
[(Number of hours worked per day) / 8] * 260 or [(Working hours per week) / 40] * 260
For example; a user who only tracks 20 hours a week; [(20 / 40) * 260] = 130
or a user who only works 4 hours a day; [(4 / 8) * 260] = 130
A user who tracks very little or no time can set their working days to be close to 0.