- Why Aren't my Custom Fields Updating in Clio Manage After Re-Exporting a Matter?
- Why are my Custom Fields blank in Clio Manage after re-exporting them from Clio Grow?
- Clio Grow
- Clio Manage
- Custom Fields which are set as "required" cannot be deleted.
Custom Fields entered in Clio Grow cannot be re-exported into Clio Manage if the information has changed. This is also true for any blank Custom Fields which already exist on the Matter or Contact in Clio Manage.
The steps to resolve this are below:
- Delete the Contact/Matter in Clio Manage
- Disconnect then reconnect the integration between Clio Grow and Clio Manage from your Grow Settings page
- Export the Contact/Matter from Clio Grow to Clio Matter