- Failure to import QuickBooks Online expense [number:123] due to item-based line items.
- Failure to import QuickBooks Online expense due to item-based line items.
- Clio Manage
- Quickbooks Online
If a line item is in "Item Details" when the expense is imported to Clio, an error will appear in the Sync Failures table, found in Settings > Bill Syncing > QuickBooks Online Sync.
In QuickBooks Online:
- Go back into your QuickBooks Online account, remove the line item from the “Item Details” section.
- Create a new expense and put the line item into the “Category Details” to import the expense to Clio.
- Please allow time for this expense to sync over to Clio.
Please note: If you move the line item that previously existed in the “Item Details” section in your expense to the “Category Details” in the same expense, it will not import to Clio and fix the error because you are editing an existing expense imported to Clio.