- User Permissions are greyed out
- Why are User Permissions greyed out
- Unable to Edit User Permissions
- Clio Manage
1. Primary Subscriber Permissions cannot be Edited by another User and the Primary Subscriber must be listed as an Administrator.
2. Administrators cannot remove their own Administrator Permissions.
- If Administrator Permissions are not desired for the Primary Subscriber you can change the Primary Subscriber to another User. In order to change the Primary Subscriber, please click here.
- Have the Primary Subscriber or other Administrator on the Account Edit the User's Permissions.