- How to open email links from Clio with Gmail
- Clio Manage
- Change the default application associated with emails to Google Chrome or another browser
- Open Chrome on your computer, open Gmail, then look up at your top address bar. Look for the Protocol Handler icon at the top right. This looks like a gray-colored diamond that’s to the left of a star, with the latter being used for bookmarking.
- Click on the diamond and you’ll see the Protocol Handler menu pop up on your screen. The pop-up is a white box asking you a simple question: “Allow Gmail (mail.google.com) to open all email links?”
- Your choices below are Allow, No, or Ignore. Click the first option and then select Done
- Doing this should take care of the problem