- If I have not generated a Bill, will my Contacts in Clio Sync to Quickbooks?
- Do I need to create a Contact in QuickBooks to Import Hard Costs if they don't have a Bill?
- Will my Contacts Sync over to QuickBooks Online?
- Clio Manage
- QuickBooks Online
- For more information on how to enable Trust Transactions in Clio, click here
- For more information on how to enable Hard Costs in Clio, click here
Yes, the Contacts will Sync over to QuickBooks Online if:
- The Contact has an Approved Bill (Awaiting Payment) in Clio
- The Contact has Trust Transactions (if Trust Sync is enabled on Clio's QuickBooks Sync Settings)
- The Contact has a Matter (if Hard Cost Import is enabled on Clio's QuickBooks Sync Settings)