- Unable to connect or log in to Clio through Gmail Add-on
- Spinning circle when "Connect to Clio" is clicked in the Gmail Add-on
- Nothing Happens with I click "Connect to Clio" in Cmail Add-on
- Clio Manage
- When "Connect to Clio" is clicked, a window should pop up to have you sign in to your Clio account or to authorize the Gmail Add-on with your Clio Account.
- Safari has a built-in pop-up blocker that can block this pop-up window.
- For more information on installing and using the Gmail Add-on, click this link.
- Most likely a pop-up blocker is blocking the window that should pop up to authenticate your Clio account.
- Disable any pop-up blocker add-ins, extensions or software you may have installed on your computer or browser.
- In Safari, click "Show blocked pop-up window" icon on the right side of the address bar. You may need to close the Clio add-on and click Connect to Clio again for the pop-up window to load properly.
- Try a different browser. Once you are logged in, you may then use the browser of your choice.
- Try an Incognito or a Private Browser window.