- Can I reassign work from one user to another in bulk?
- Can I reassign work in motion for deactivated users?
- Can I reassign work in motion for active users?
- Clio Manage
Account Administrators can easily bulk reassign work associated with Open and Pending matters, between users in Clio Manage.
How can I reassign work to different firm members?
Account administrators can reassign work from Clio Settings > Manage users > ‘Actions’ > ‘Reassign work’.
What work can be reassigned?
Account Administrators can:
- Assign a new responsible attorney to open or pending matters.
- Reassign all tasks that are not past due and associated with open or pending matters to a different firm user.
- Reassign all upcoming calendar events to a different firm user.
What work cannot be reassigned?
- Any work associated with a ‘Closed’ Matter
- Tasks not associated with a Matter
- Events not associated with a Matter
- Events that are saved on another Calendar but the specific User is just and attendee
- Matters with permissions set to ‘Me’ (i.e only one firm user). These are considered private and work will not be reassigned. Learn more about Matter permissions and groups.
How will a firm member know when work has been reassigned to them?
- Firm members will have a flash, in-app notification and email informing them that new work has been assigned to them.
- A detailed report is available for download of all reassigned work.
Can I reassign Matters set to private?
No. Matter permissions set to ‘Me’ (ie. only one firm user) are considered Private. In order to protect privacy levels within a firm, you will not have the ability to reassign any work associated with Private Matters.