- Certain matters's documents not showing up in Google Drive
- Clio Manage
- Duplicate matter/contact folders were created in Google Drive
- Documents are uploaded into the Clio tab (instead of the Google Drive tab) in Clio documents
- Contact or Matter folders within the Clio folder in Google Drive were renamed
- Find duplicate matter folders in Google Documents
- Check which of the duplicate folders Clio is syncing to by adding test documents in Clio
- Save or move documents from the duplicate folder that Clio is not syncing with
- Remove the duplicate matter folder in Google Drive
- If you are not seeing duplicate folders in Google Drive, please contact Support for assistance.
- Ensure that you are looking at the Google Drive tab in Clio Documents and have your documents uploaded to that tab (instead of just the Clio tab).