- Are notifications available on Clio’s mobile app?
- How do I disable notifications to Clio’s mobile app?
- Can I turn off notifications?
- Clio Manage
- If you do not see the notifications panel in the Clio Mobile app, please check that you have updated the app to the latest version on your device.
Notifications that are available on the web experience of Clio Manage, are also available for customers that use the Clio Mobile app.
When Mobile notifications are toggled “ON” in Settings:
- On Android and iOS devices, the notifications panel on Mobile populates with notifications
- On Android and iOS, push notifications are also included on your device’s home screen
Notifications can be enabled or disabled for web and mobile on a user-by-user basis in Settings > Notification Settings, or by clicking the gear icon in the notifications panel on the web.