- Trouble creating a Zoom meeting.
- Getting an error when trying to create a Zoom meeting.
- Getting the error "Your meeting password requirement in Zoom is set to 'numeric passwords only'".
- Clio Manage
If your password settings in Zoom are set to ‘only allow numeric passwords’, you will be unable to create Zoom meetings in Clio Manage. The below components must be present in your Zoom password, for the Zoom integration to be successful in integrating with Clio.
- Have a minimum password length
- Have at least 1 letter (a,b,c...)
- Have at least 1 number (1,2,3...)
- Have at least 1 special character (!,@,#...)