- What is an Ad hoc appointment?
- When do I use the Ad hoc appointment type?
- Clio Grow
An Ad hoc appointment in Clio Grow is a one-off appointment that is not using an Appointment Type that you have created within your Clio Grow Scheduler settings. To create an Ad hoc appointment, follow these steps:
- Open up the Matter
- From the Workflow tab, select Create New Appointment from the Add to workflow dropdown menu
- In the "Create new appointment" pop-up:
- Select Contact (this will auto-populate to the primary contact on the Matter)
- Select Calendar (this is the Clio Manage calendar the event will be created on) (Note: you can select from other Grow users’ calendars, provided they have also set up their Grow account to sync with their Clio Manage calendar, steps to do this are in this help article)
- Select Appointment type (this field will default to "Ad hoc")
- Select Duration and choose the desired duration length (up to 4 hours)