- Why are my Emails Bouncing Back?
- Why are my Emails not Being Received?
- Yahoo mail
- A Bounce back is when an email is rejected from the server it is being sent to. The Email is returned to the user's inbox with information and the reason as to why the email was not successfully sent to the intended destination.
- Example sourced from : https://blog.bounceless.io/how-to-fix-email-bounce-backs/
This issue can be caused by the following:
1. Incorrect email address
2. Email address does not exist
3. Storage capacity has been reached
4. The recipient's email account has been suspended
5. Blocked due to user's inbox settings
6. Rate limiting set by recipients email provider ( only X amount of emails are allowed to be received 7. 8. from @Exampledomain.com)
9. Size of the email (including attachments)
10. Spam in your email detected by the recipient's email provider
11. Unauthorized domain use from the source of where the email is being sent from ( SPF records do not include the IP address from the system you are using to send your emails on behalf of your Email address)