- Redirect URI for Setting Up Nextiva Integration
- Invalid authorization request error for Nextiva
- The provided redirect URI is incorrect error for Nextiva
- Clio Manage
- For more information on setting up the Nextiva integration click here.
- All three URIs are not required. Different versions of the Go Integrator app have used different Redirect URIs. Adding all three should help to ensure compatibility.
If these are not working, try the following steps:
1. Look at the URL in the window with the error. There will be a section that says redirect_uri=. Copy everything after that up to, but excluding, the next '&'
2. Use a website such as https://www.url-encode-decode.com/ to decode the URL.
https%3a%2f%2flocalhost%3a36422%2fclio%2f becomes https://localhost:36422/clio/
3. Add the decoded URL to the list of Redirect URIs in Clio's Application settings.
4. Save the settings and try to authorize again.