- Contacts in Clio Grow are not moving over to Mailchimp mailing list/audience
- Clio Grow
- Contacts must have a first name, last name, and a valid/unique email address
- Contacts must match the criteria (contact type/tags) defined when setting the mail list in the Grow settings
If the criteria above are met, the contacts may not be pushing over to Mailchimp due to there being required merge fields for the mailing list in Mailchimp.
Remove all requirements for merge fields except for first name, last name, and email address.
- Log into Mailchimp and find the affected Audience
- Click Manage Audience and select Settings
- Select Audience fields and |MERGE| tags
- Find any merge fields other than first name, last name, email address, and if they are required, deselect the requirement option
- Save the Audience fields and |MERGE| tags settings
- In Clio Grow, go to the Settings>Integrations
- Delete the Email List that was connected to this Audience
- Click Add a new email list
- Select the correct Audience list from Mailchimp
- Select which parameters you want to add for Contact type and Tags
- Check the option to Add all existing contact with these settings to the list
Depending on how many contacts fit the criteria it could take a few seconds to minutes for these contacts to now appear in the Mailchimp email list.