- I want to see which clients or co-counsels a document or folder was shared to in Clio
- Clio Manage
- When sharing a folder, the individual files within the folder will not have a shared indicator nor can you see who it was shared to, you will need to check the parent folder for this information. Your clients or co-counsel will still see everything within the shared folder with or without the shared indicator.
To find out who a document was shared to, please follow these steps:
- Go to Documents either in the left side of Clio or through the contact or matter
- Find the document or folder you want to check and click the dropdown arrow next to View
- Click on Share
- On the Share window it will list off who the Document or Folder is shared to along with the method.