- When the customer clicks on Quickbooks the invoice that has been paid is not appearing
- Clio Manage
Please check in Clio settings, under Bill Sync, configure for QuickBooks to see if they have a sync issue date selected? make sure the issue date of the bill is before that date
Please make sure that the contact in Quickbooks is not inactive How Do I Restore an Inactive Customer in Quickbooks Online?
To resolve this issue,
- In Clio rename the original contact, add a number 1 after the last name
- create a new Contact under the original name
- Select The Matter and choose the new contact as the Client.
- Edit the Invoice that did not come over and save it
- On QuickBooks, the invoice should now appear.
- Create a contact in Clio under the same name and assign the original Matter to the new Client,
- Check-in Quickbooks to see if the transactions and invoice is appearing