- How to send Doc for e-Sign in new Document tab layout
- How do I prepare a Document for e-Signature in the new Documents?
- Clio Manage
- For more information about e-Documents in Clio Manage: e-Signatures in Clio Manage
- E-signature option will only show within Clio Documents and not within 3rd party document storage applications.
- Navigate to the main Documents tab or to the Documents subtab within a Contact/Matter
- Click the arrow beside the View button, under the Actions column for the PDF Document
- Select e-Sign from the drop-down menu
- Enter signers for the Document (a signer must be a Contact)
- Click Prepare for signing
- In HelloSign, add signature field
- Click Continue
- Optional: add a message
- Click Request signature