- Why are there config.json files in my Firm Feed?
- Why is there a contact called (Internal) in my Clio Manage Contacts?
- firstname.lastname@example.org events showing in my Matter timeline
- Clio Manage
- FasterSuite or FasterLaw
- Your Firm has Clio Manage integrated with FasterLaw
- If you are finding documents in your Firm Feed in the form of email@example.com OR if you find a Contact called (Internal)
- This Contact called (Internal) and Documents are created by the FasterLaw Integration to save User Settings.
- For more information about these additions, please contact FasterLaw Customer Support, You can click Here to View FasterLaw/Faster Suite contact page.