- How to track time during a migration?
- How do I log time during a migration?
- How to track notes during a migration?
- Clio Manage
- Make sure you use the number you agreed with your Migrations Specialist during the export call.
Tracking Time/ Expenses
- Open the Activities Template
- In Column A add the Matter Number from your previous system to ensure the activities are associated with the right matter in Clio.
- In Column B, fill in the date; this is a required field.
- In Column C, you can create any activity categories you want to be made in Clio. Learn more about Activity Descriptions.
- In Column D, you can add any additional details you like for the time entry.
- In Column E, you will add the rate/price for the activity.
- In Column F, add the quantity of time spent on the specific activity 1=1 Hour, 2 =Hours.
- In Column G, categorize the line Item as
- TimeEntry = Services Rendered
- Expense Entry = Reimbursable Expenses
- In Column H, add your user name, this name should match the one in Clio to assign the time to the correct user, and this is a required field.
- Open those Matters Notes template to track Matter Notes
- In Column A add the date for the note in the mm/dd/yyyy format; this is a required field.
- In Column B, fill in the note's subject.
- In Column C, this is where the detail of the note should be added.
- In Column D, add the Matter Number from your previous system to ensure the notes are associated with the correct Matters.