- Why Are Double Booked Appointments Showing Up in My Clio Manage Calendar When Using Clio Scheduler?
- How Come Clients Can Book Time Over My Calendar When I Took the Day Off?
- I Booked the Day Off, Why is My Client Able to Book an Appointment?
- Clio Grow
- Clio Manage
- To Learn How to Create Multiple Full-Day Rather than All-Day Calendar Events, click here
- To Lean How Does Clio Scheduler Determine What Time Slots are Available to Book, click here
If users book an all-day event on their Clio Manage Calendar, Clio Scheduler does not read that as an entire day blocked off as Clio Scheduler requires events with a start and end time.
If you want to book an all-day event or an entire day off, please add the event as a time block with a beginning and ending time such as 9 AM to 5 PM.