- Set up optimal zoom settings with Clio
- What settings should I have in Zoom?
- Clio Manage
- All settings suggestions will be within Zoom
1. Waiting Room
If you have someone in the office that schedules appointments for other people it is a good idea to update your waiting room settings to make this easier
- Go to https://zoom.us/profile/setting
- Sign in to your Zoom account
- Turn on the waiting room setting
this requires the host to allow the guests into the meeting when you are ready
- Click "Edit Options" below the waiting room options
- Under "Who should go in the waiting room?" select "users not in your account"
This allows the other users in your Zoom account to bypass the waiting room even if they didn't schedule the meeting