- Make changes to documents in Clio
- Update files uploaded to Clio
- Clio Manage
- Clio Launcher
By using Clio Launcher, you can click a link in Clio to open any file in its relevant desktop application (Word, Excel, etc.). Saving the file in the desktop application will update the file in Clio and create a new version.
Using Clio Launcher is easy!
- Log in to Clio at app.clio.com
- Click the external link icon next to the document filename.
- The file will open on your computer in the appropriate desktop application.
- Make any changes to the file.
- Save the file.
Note: Using "Save as" will not save the file back to Clio. You need to use "Save".
In Clio, the file will now be updated with a new version.