- Can I Create Tentative Calendar Events for Clients to Book Appointments?
- Can I Make Tentative Calendar Events for Clients to Book Appointments?
- How Can Clients Book an Overlapping Event in My Calendar?
- Clio Grow
- Clio Manage
- To Learn How to Create a Recurring Calendar Event, click here
- To Learn How to Edit a Calendar Event, click here
- To Learn How Does Clio Scheduler Determine What Time Slots are Available to Book, click here
No, not at this time.
When users create a calendar entry to block off time on their Clio Calendar on Clio Manage, it will show as blocked time. Client and Leads cannot book an appointment over this time slot if they are looking to book an appointment using Clio Scheduler.
If you would like this added as a feature request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-888-858-2546 ext. 2 or send us a message via live chat.