- Can a User in Clio sign a Document first before sending it out the Client?
- How can I send a signed Document to a Contact?
- Clio Manage
- If you want to send the Document to a User to sign, they would have to be created as a Contact and be selected as a signer.
- Only a PDF file can be sent out for e-signature
- Go to Documents
- Locate the PDF you want to send
- Click the triangle to the left and choose e-Sign
- Enter which Contact you would like to send the document to
- Click Prepare for signing
- In HelloSign, add a signature field for the Client and one for yourself
- In one of the Signature Fields, under the Assigned To field, select Me (Now)
- Select Insert and then Continue
- Include a message (optional)
- Click Request Signature