- Event creator is receiving replies to their personal email when invitees respond to the email notification for an event.
- When the user sends a calendar (event) invitation to a contact, the contact is able to reply to their email, sending the email to the personal email of the firm user(s), even though the emails come from 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
- Clio Manage
- In many cases, firms have a specific 'help@lawfirm'* email that they would like to receive these kinds of replies to instead of the personal email.
- Replying to the 'email@example.com' email triggers a reply to the event creator. Changing this is a feature request, please contact Support to vote for this feature.
- The current workaround to this is to set-up automatic email forwarding to an email that isn't the personal email of the event creator, to avoid missing important communication. To do this, please follow the steps from the links below: