- When I click to "View" my Clio Documents it fails to load
- Clio Manage
To troubleshoot this issue please try the following:
- Make sure you have Document Preview enabled in your Clio Settings: How to Turn on Document Preview
- Check the Firewall settings on your computer/Router - these may be blocking the Box site (try using another Wifi connection if possible)
- Try Previewing your Clio document using your browsers Incognito mode
- Try Opening Clio and Previewing your Document on another Browser
- Clear your Browser Cache: How Do I Clear My Browser's Cache?
- If you are still unable to Preview your Document please contact Clio Support: How Do I Contact Clio Support?
- If the Document size is above 50MB it will not be available for preview within Clio. For more information please click here.