- ... Set your Firefox Browser to automatically clear cache upon closing
- ... Firefox
Automatically clear the cache
You can set Firefox to automatically clear the cache when Firefox closes:
- Click the menu button and select .
Select the panel and go to the History section.
- In the drop-down menu next to Firefox will, choose .
- Select the check box for Clear history when Firefox closes.
- Beside Clear history when Firefox closes, click the button. The Settings for Clearing History window will open.
- In the Settings for Clearing History window, put a check mark next to Cache.
- For more information on the other preferences, see Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox.
- Click to close the Settings for Clearing History window.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.