- "Unable to connect appointment booking with your business profile" Error When Adding Appointments To Google My Business
- Unable to add appointment to Google My Business profile
- Unable to Connect Appointments Types to Google My Business Profile
- Clio Manage
- Certain "Business Profiles" in Google do not allow for appointment links. For example "Grocery Store" would not need a link for appointments, so Google does not allow them to be added to a Google My Business Profile.
- We have found that firms using the "Immigration & Naturalisation Service" Business Profile cannot save appointment links. In this case, the "Immigration Lawyer" profile should be used. It is possible that other Business Profiles being used by some Law Firms may have the same issue.
The "Business Profile" chosen within Google My Business settings does not support appointment links.
The "Business Profile" setting within Google My Business needs to be changed to a profile which can accept appointment links. This change needs to be done within Google and cannot be changed through Clio Manage.