- User receives this message when relinking NetDocuments: Your Clio account is linked but unauthorized from your NetDocuments account. To continue seeing your NetDocuments files in Clio Manage, please reconnect to your NetDocuments account. Reauthorize Account
You can unlink your NetDocuments account to stop seeing the NetDocuments section in Documents.
- Clio Manage
- To Learn More About Manage App Access on NetDocuments Help Center, click here
- To Learn How to Set Up NetDocuments, click here
On NetDocuments, each user must give their express permission to allow an application to access their NetDocuments account for third-party apps.
Go into NetDocuments and Revoke Access for Clio Manage.
- Go in NetDocuments Setting Page
- Select Manage Apps
- Revoke Access for Clio Manage
Re-configure the NetDocuments integration in Clio Manage.
- Click on Settings on the sidebar
- Select Documents under the System
- Select the Document Sources sidetab
- Configure NetDocuments
- Click Link NetDocuments Account
- Log in to NetDocuments