- What is the difference between Clio Grow forms and documents, and Clio Manage Document Automation?
- What kind of documents can I automate in Grow vs. Manage?
- How do I automate my court forms?
- What forms can I build in Grow?
- Clio Grow
- Clio Manage
- Key Resources: Clio Grow Forms
- Key Resources: Clio Grow Documents
- Key Resources: Document Automation (Clio Manage)
As a general rule of thumb, the scope of forms and documents within Clio Grow should be limited to those that will be used during the Client Intake Process. The difference between a form and a document in Clio Grow can be found here.
Similarly, any documents that are needed during the management of the case should be created using the document automation within Clio Manage.
For a detailed comparison of the different form and document tools in the Clio Suite, please refer to the table below:
|Type||Clio Grow Forms||Clio Grow Text Editor Templates||Clio Grow PDF Templates||Clio Manage Document Automation|
|Included In Grow Setup Package?||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Supported File Types||None (in-app)||None (in-app)||PDF Only||
“.doc", ".docx",".ppt", ".pptx", ".xls", and ".xlsx" (best optimized for .doc)
Questions in any alphabet. Contact block in English
|Latin Alphabet (HelloSign will remove non-Latin characters)||Latin Alphabet (HelloSign will remove non-Latin characters)||