- I only have one contact that will fill out the form, but I want multiple contacts created when the form is filled out by them. How can I achieve this?
- I'm representing an individual in an employment case, and want opposing parties created when the employee fills out the form. How do I do this?
- Only one party will be filling the form, but I want all related contacts created as separate contacts in Clio Grow. What is the process to follow?
- I have a multi-contact intake form that will be filled by only one individual. How do I go about this?
- Clio Grow
- Information on public intake forms can be found here
- Information on creating related contacts in Clio Grow can be found here
There are two ways to go about this:
1) Set your form as a 'public' intake form, and send the form assignee/filler the link to this public form. Steps can be found here.
When a public intake form is filled out, unique contacts are created for each of the 'contact select' fields that are present on the form.
2) Create placeholder contacts in Clio Grow to be assigned to each of the contact select fields that you are placing on the form. These would have to be added as related contacts to a matter in Clio Grow.
For example "Additional Contact #1", and then assign that contact to the multi-contact intake form. The more descriptive you can be in the place holder name the better for the person filling it out.
These placeholder contacts will then have their info updated with what ever info is submitted into the contact blocks/contact select fields assigned to that contact