- Code (6100): Valid line TaxCodes for US should be TAX or NON. Supplied value: 2.
- Cannot sync bills when a tax is not required.
- Clio Manage (NA)
- QuickBooks Online
This error message can appear even when a Clio account does not use taxes of any type.
This issue is caused by a compatibility issue between the American version of QuickBooks Online as compared to other, international versions of QuickBooks Online. The US version of QuickBooks Online treats taxes differently than other versions.
Change Line Item Tax Options:
- Bill Syncing.
- Quickbooks Online > Configure Settings.
- Under Line Item Tax Options, select Aggregate line item taxes into a single line item.
- Save Sync Settings
- Re-sync with QuickBooks Online.
Contact Clio Support and inform them that you are experiencing "QuickBooks Online Error code (6100): Valid line TaxCodes for US should be TAX or NON. Supplied value: 2."