- How to send a message to a client via Clio for Clients
- How to send a document to a client via Clio for Clients
- How to use client portals
- Clio Manage
- Navigate to the Client Portal via the communications tab or sub-tab of the matter. If a Client Portal does not yet exist you can create one for the matter by following these steps.
- To send a message, type your message where it says "Type a message" then hit Send.
- There are two ways to send a document depending on where the file is located:
- From Clio Documents: If the file you wish to send is already uploaded to the matter then you can share it from the documents section on the matter. Select the dropdown on the file or folder's actions column and select Share to Client Portal. You can include a message to be sent with the document or folder.
- From your desktop: Click the Attach a document button and then Choose file to select the file from your desktop. You can include a message when you send the document. Only one file can be sent at a time with this method.
Note: If you share a folder from within the matter's documents section to Clio for Clients the client will be able to select that folder when they upload their documents.