- "Uncaught Exception: Error: Unable to find a valid app"
- Clio Manage
There are Clio Launcher files in your computer that are linked to the wrong version of Clio Launcher.
- Click the folder icon in you Windows bar (at the bottom beside the search bar)
- Click on your hard drive (typically C Drive)
- Click the search bar at the top right
- Type the word 'launcher'
- Press Enter
- Wait for all results to populate
- Scroll through, find and delete any files that have the words Clio Launcher in them or launcher.log files
- Delete the same files from your Recycling Bin
- Clear cache in your browser
- The Clio Launcher icon should be grey instead of blue at this point
- Click on the grey Clio Launcher icon
- Install Clio Launcher
- Click on the blue icon
- If the error still shows up, please contact Support