- Syncing Tabs3 and PracticeMaster
- Missing data when exporting from Tabs3/PracticeMaster
- Please note that PracticeMaster version should be compatible with the Tabs3 version to synchronize properly. If you're having issues with setting up PracticeMaster or have sync issues, please reach out to Tabs3 Support to get PracticeMaster setup.
- Open Tabs3
- From the Utilities menu, click Data File Integrity Check > Click "OK" when the check window pops up
- You may have an error 500, which is expected, this error indicates that PracticeMaster and Tabs3 are not synchronized - Proceed only if the check has no errors, or only has an error 500
- From the Maintenance menu, select Integration then Synchronize Tabs3 and PracticeMaster
- Synchronizing billed fees and costs is optional. If you’ve been using Tabs3 Billing for several years, you may want to clear the Convert Tabs3 archive records to PracticeMaster fee and cost records check box. Although synchronizing all billed fees and costs allows them to be included in conflict checking, it also affects the time it takes to run certain utilities such as Data File Integrity Check.
- From the Utilities menu, run a Data File Integrity Check again to verify the error 500 is no longer present