- Additional Payments Are On A Bill In Quickbooks Online Compared To Clio
- Payments on a bill in Clio and Quickbooks Online don't match
- Editing a payment in Clio results in a extra payment on the bill in Quickbooks
- Deleting a payment in Clio and reapplying the payment applied an extra payment in Quickbooks
- Clio Manage
- A payment which has been edited in Clio will be treated as being deleted and then reapplied with the edits when syncing to Quickbooks. If the payment being edited has been deposited in Quickbooks, this will result in the same error and behaviour as if the payment had been removed and reapplied in Clio.
- For more information on error 6540, click here
- A payment was applied manually to the bill in Quickbooks Online
- A payment which was deposited in Quickbooks Online has been deleted or edited in Clio. This will result in an error 6540. This error is preventing Clio from removing the deleted payment. Clio was able to add the new payment to the bill in Quickbooks, which has resulted in the additional payment appearing in Quickbooks.
- Remove the payment which was applied manually through Quickbooks Online
- Go into Quickbooks Online and find the linked payment/transactions that was deposited.
- Unlink the transaction/payment by changing or deleting it on Quickbooks Online from the bank account.
- From there, this payment should return into the undeposited funds section in Quickbooks
- Make necessary modifications in Clio if it needs to be reflected in Quickbooks Online.