- What Should Clients do If They Sign Up for Clio Connect Directly From Clio's Website?
- Clio Manage
- A Clio Connect account can only be created via the email link that is from the firm that is sharing resources with its clients.
- Signing up directly from Clio.com will cause the client to register for a Trial Account
- more information can be found here I Accidentally Created a Clio Trial Account When Setting Up Clio Connect
Answer (choose one):
1. Follow the steps below to cancel your Clio Trial account:
- Click Settings
- Click Account and Payment Info
- Click Close Account
- Fill in all of the required fields
- If directed, please phone support for verification
- Click Permanently Close Account
2. Contact Clio Support by phone at 1-888-858-2546 ext. 2 and have them release your email.