- With Document Integration (Dropbox) connected (both desktop application and web application), there is a '(2)' displaying beside the client folder name. Why is this showing, and how to resolve it?
- Clio Manage
- When two different Dropbox users both try to make a change to a folder in Dropbox, at the same time, this will happen.
- This only happens when the change occurs through the Dropbox (desktop) program and it does not have to do with any Clio functionality.
- Verify which folder is currently syncing between DropBox and Clio (the documents that are syncing from Dropbox will be visible in Clio as well)
- Move any pertinent files from the duplicate folder over to the folder that is syncing
- Delete the duplicate folder.