- Clio Drive is not creating a new Folder in my PC but is appearing as connected.
- Clio Drive
- Clio Drive is being blocked by the PC's FireWall.
- Clio Launcher needs to be updated.
Ensure Clio Drive is Connected:
- Ensure that Clio Desktop App is on
- Ensure Clio Drive is toggled to on
- If it is on, toggle the Clio Drive off and then on again
- Wait for Sync to finish
- Select a Drive Letter that is not currently used on your Local Machine and click 'Update Drive Letter'
To Check For Updates:
Open your Clio Launcher / Clio Drive application
Click the little Gear Icon and click 'Check For Updates'
Install the Update if prompted
Please ensure you 'Allow Access' if prompted
If There Are No Updates To Be Installed:
Please uninstall and reinstall Clio Launcher on your system ensuring you Allow Access when prompted.