- Why is My Client's IOLTA Balance Zero?
- My Contact's Trust Transaction is gone.
- My Contact's Retainer is not showing.
- Clio Manage
It is possible you are viewing the Trust Account balance from the Matter when the balance is actually on the Contact-level. To view the Trust Account balance from the Contact-level please:
- Locate the Contact
- Click on the Transactions sub-tab within the Contact
- Choose the correct account from the ledger dropdown on the left-hand side of the screen
Alternatively, here are a few other possibilities:
- The Trust Transaction was not initially recorded
- The Trust Transaction was deleted
- The Trust Balance was applied to an invoice
- A Trust-Clio Payment was collected but not linked to the appropriate Contact
- The Trust Transaction was recorded in the Trust Account without linking a Contact to it
To add a new Trust Transaction click the blue 'New Transaction' button on the top right from within the Contact's Transactions subtub - ensuring you select the appropriate Trust Account from the Account dropdown section when recording the Transaction.