Objective / Issue / Question (choose one):
- How to add a Browser Shortcut of Clio and Add it to my Dock?
Creating a webpage shortcut:
- Open your preferred browser
- Navigate to the webpage that you want to create a shortcut for
- Select the entire address in the address bar at the top of the browser.
- Click and drag the address onto the Mac desktop and release the mouse button. A shortcut pointing to the Web page is created on the desktop.
Adding the shortcut to the dock:
- Hover your mouse cursor over the icon you want to move.
- Holding down the left mouse button, drag the icon into your preferred position on the dock
- Let go of the left mouse button.