- What are the acceptable file formats for uploading documents that are required for Clio Payments verification?
- What file format can I upload my document for verification in regards to Clio Payments?
- What is the size limit for verification documents?
- Clio Manage
- Once the document is uploaded, the account goes back into Pending status while the document is in the process of being verified.
- If verification is passed, the account goes into Complete status and an account activated email is sent.
- If verification fails, the account goes into Pending (Additional Information Required) or Rejected status.
Here are the list of acceptable file formats:
- Color image (8,000 pixels by 8,000 pixels or smaller).
- 10 MB or less.
- For identity documents, can be JPG or PNG format.
- For address or legal entity documents, can be JPG, PNG, or PDF format.