- If I Have Different Tax Rates, Can I Include Multiple Tax Rates on the Invoice?
- Clio Manage
Clio supports up to two taxes on a Bill, you can find the steps on how to apply tax rates on an invoice here.
In order to make sure you have your tax settings enabled please follow the steps below:
1. Click on Settings
2. Click on Billing
3. Under Primary Tax Name enter a name for the tax as it will appear on an Invoice
4. Under Primary Tax Rate enter the percentage of the tax
5. If you want to apply a Secondary Tax:
6. Under the Secondary Tax Name enter a name for the tax as it will appear on an Invoice
7. Under Secondary Tax Rate enter the percentage of the tax
8. Set the Secondary Tax Rule
9. Enable the Apply secondary tax checkbox
10. Click Save Bill Settings
In addition, if one province charges 2 taxes you can combine them into the primary tax rate and use the secondary rate for an additional province.