- How long does it take to get my Clio Payments application approved?
- When should I expect to find out if my Clio Payments application has been approved?
- What is the processing time after signing up for Clio Payments?
- When will my application be approved?
- Clio Manage
- How Do I Sign Up For Clio Payments?
- Which Identification Documents Are Acceptable for Clio Payments?
- Which Proof of Address Documents Are Acceptable for Clio Payments?
- This applies to US customers only
In the majority of cases, applicants can expect that their approval will be completed within minutes, allowing them to get started right away. However, in some cases, it may take longer. There are instances where additional review may be required. Clio, in these instances, will inform customers what additional information may be required.
For faster approval, it's recommended that you:
- Have your identification ready if additional verification is needed
- Have a copy of your 147c or SS-4 letter from the IRS
- If you have an EIN, double check that your business name and EIN match exactly with the the business name and EIN on your IRS documentation
- Upload only the first page of the letter from the IRS (147c or SS-4), as multiple pages will result in a failure message
- Only provide a physical address on your Clio Payments application as PO Box addresses will not be accepted. If you live in a rural area you may be required to provide additional verification documentation.