Collect eCheck and card payments directly through Clio. Find out how.

How Can I Change Accidental Trial Account to an Academic Account?


  • I accidentally signed up for a trial account and it is now suspended, how can I change it to an educational free account instead


  • Clio Manage

Additional Information:

  • n/a


Please contact our Support Team to make the change.


Was this article helpful?
This information is confusing or wrong
This isn't the information that I was looking for
I don't like this functionality