How do I Adjust the Date Format In HelloSign When I Send a E-Signature Request?
- How can I change the default date format that is displayed in HelloSign, when I send it to be signed?
- The date format is not localized on my HelloSign; How do I change the format?
- Note that this process needs to be repeated on every occasion
- Prepare the document for E-signature by following the preparation steps within this guide.
- While creating the E-Signature form, click the Date Signed field on the left side panel, located under the Auto-Fill fields.
- This will allow you to click and place a date field on the document, at a location of your choice.
- On the right side, you can change the date format by selecting an option from the Formatting drop-down menu. See the screenshot below for reference.