- Can I allow only ACH / eCheck payments through Clio's Online Payments?
- Can I block payment by credit card through Clio's Online Payments?
- Can I toggle Accepting eCheck On or Off in my Clio Account?
- Can I toggle/block Clio Payment types?
- Clio Manage
- To have a payment plan charge to an eCheck account, the client must have a saved eCheck payment. If there is none, a message will state so
You cannot block a client from using a particular payment method if they are paying a bill directly, or via a Click to Pay link.
You can specify credit card or eCheck as the payment method when setting up a payment plan.